Developing Your Training Program
Training is an essential element of development in any organization. Being knowledgeable and continuing to learn throughout your career can make you a very valuable asset. We also know that training and orientation for newly hired employees is a key factor in retention. This workshop is designed for a trainer who wants to develop training programs that are meaningful, practical, and will benefit both trainees and the organizations they work for.
What Topics are Covered?
- Program design
- Identifying needs
- The training model
- The program’s basic outline
- Evaluation strategies
- Defining your approach
- Researching and developing content
- Pre-assignments in training
- Choosing openings and energizers
- Training instruments, assessments, & tools
- Creating supporting materials
- Testing the program
- Creating proposals
- Building rapport
- Pulling it all together
What Will Participants Learn?
- Describe the essential elements of a training program
- Apply different methodologies to program design
- Demonstrate skills in preparation, research, and delivery of strong content
- Explain an instructional model
- Be prepared to create a training program proposal
For more information about this or other trainings, please contact us as we have many other trainings available that not in our current schedule.