Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
Behind every spectacular training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. A skilled trainer can make a program exciting and help learners will have fun while they are learning. The facilitator has been able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy.
To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development, because we want the enormous satisfaction that comes from working with others to help them reach their potential as human beings. This three-day workshop is your start to that goal.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles
- Understand the key principles of effective communication
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Understand the different levels of evaluation
- Understand how and when to add fun and humor
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
- Practice the skills needed for a team presentation
What Topics are Covered?
- Preparing to learn
- Understanding learning
- Competencies for adult educators
- Accommodating learning preferences
- Adult learning
- The art of facilitation
- Planning a workshop
- Visual aids
- Your role as an effective communicator
- Questioning as a training technique
- Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- On-the-job support
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Adding some fun
- Team teaching
- Training preparation and presentations
For more information about this or other trainings, please contact us as we have many other trainings available that not in our current schedule.