Public Speaking: Presentation Survival School
A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this two-day workshop, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
What Topics are Covered?
- Communication skills
- Personality types
- Positive self-talk, rapport, and body language
- Maximizing meetings
- Managing sticky situations
- Overcoming nervousness
- The five S’s
- Writing and planning a presentation
- Audience profile
- Your speaking voice
- Add punch to your presentation
What Will You Learn?
- Establish rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
For more information about this or other trainings, please contact us as we have many other trainings available that not in our current schedule.